Aluminium Melting Cum Holding Furnace
An innovative and energy-effective system introduced by Indotherm Equipment Corporation is useful for melting aluminum scraps, ingots, and chips. Able to work as a holding furnace, enormous options are available to suit your specific prerequisites. Aluminum melting cum holding furnaces are connected to the casting device directly, where the furnace can be supplied using heavy or light gaseous fuel choices. Besides, this furnace will let users go for higher flexibility to treat different alloys and higher energy efficiency.
Renowned as the robust engineered and fabricated steel shell to melt ingots and foundry return, the molten metal is accumulated in the holding bath connected to the bale out of the chamber, where the molten metal can be taken out manually or with an automatic option as per accessibility you select. Indotherm Equipment Corporation ensures to offer effective performance by giving the option of draining out the plug arrangement to empty the device. On top of it, an auto charging option is also offered for ease of use and operation.
- Highly energy efficient, having cutting edge PID and thyristors control system
- Features power variation in regulating power according to the needs through a knob accessible on the panel
- Integrated with the metal leakage detector that cuts off the supply
- Consumes low power while holding
- While melting, it results in low burn-off and hydrogen inclusion
- Tilting mechanism option available according to requirements
- Ensuring minimal damage due to crucible breakage
- Authorized and trustworthy solutions
- Easy to use, access, and operate