Lead Battery Breaking & Separation Plant
We provide Lead Battery Breaking and Separating Machines for Lead Acid Battery Recycling Units. The plant is used to separate the various parts of the used lead acid battery into lead metal, lead paste, PP, separator, and acid into water and mechanical equipment.
Lead acid batteries/deleted batteries are placed on a conveyor belt which takes them to the Battery Shredding Unit, which is the first stage/initial stage of the system. Here, the batteries are broken/crushed into small pieces by the impact of rotary hammers. Then, after crushing, the raw material is taken through a vibrating screen for further washing and separation of the lead paste.
- Automatic Crushing & Separation
- Acid Neutralisation & Effluent Treatment
- Acoustic Hood for Noise Control
- Long Life and Minimum Maintenance
- Minimum Manpower involvement
- Clean Output of PP & Separators